Above you can view that the supply map can be an object containing that is literal of juicy information:
- Variation number that the origin map is dependent off
- The file title associated with the code that is generatedYour minifed/combined manufacturing file)
- sourceRoot lets you prepend the sources by having a folder structure – this really is additionally an area preserving strategy
- sources contains all of the file names which were combined
- names contains all names that are variable/method appear through your rule.
- Lastly the mappings home is where the secret takes place Base64 that is using VLQ. The genuine area preserving is completed here.
Base64 VLQ and maintaining the supply map little
Initially the origin map spec had a tremendously verbose production of all of the mappings and led to the sourcemap being about 10 times how big the code that is generated. Read more